IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR BASKETBALL PARKING! All American Closure
The construction of the new STEM building on All American will require the closure of All American Drive between Hill Drive and University Avenue. The road is currently closed to all traffic, which will enable the relocation and construction of utilities needed for the new building. Post-game traffic delays are possible as a result of this change. Please view map for updated traffic flow! Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Men’s Basketball Parking
Parking passes are available through the Ole Miss Ticket office for $100.
For information on purchasing and selecting parking passes, please visit the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation website GiveToAthletics.com.
The parking map below indicates the parking options for season parking passes. Please bear in mind that the University enforces parking permit requirements 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and enforces all ADA and other parking regulations 24 hours per day.
To purchase a parking pass for the 2017-18 basketball season, please call 662-915-7159.
Men’s Basketball Parking Map
- The parking garage has 17 ADA stalls for use on gameday. You must have an Ole Miss Athletics Foundation-issued garage parking pass and a state-issued ADA credential to park in ADA stalls during athletics events. You must display a state-issued ADA parking credential any time you park in stalls marked with ADA signage on the Ole Miss campus. Violators are subject to citation and possible tow.
- Additional ADA parking is located at the Track facility parking lot on Hill Drive. This area includes a courtesy shuttle that will take those requiring assistance to and from the Pavilion. You must present a state-issued ADA parking credential to access this lot for home men’s basketball games.
Open Parking (without a pass)
All campus parking outside of the lots dictated above will fall under the normal campus parking laws and regulations.
- A visitor parking pass is required between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Suggested non-business hour and weekend parking is Lot 7, South Tad Smith Lot, Lot 5, and Lot C, or along Hill Drive.
- All vehicles must be legally parked in a stall. Parking on sidewalks, grass areas, and fire lanes is not permitted.
- An ADA credential is required to park in any ADA stall on campus.